|Category||Warhammer 40k Kill Team: Rogue Trader™ "> Warhammer 40k Kill Team: Rogue Trader™|
The Rogue Trader book contains:
- To Roam the Void: an introduction to the Rogue Traders – warriors, explorers, leaders and merchants who bear a sacred Warrant of Trade, allowing them to engage in both commerce and war beyond the boundaries of the Imperium;
- A Growing Sickness: the insidious threat of Chaos grows stronger with every passing moment – this section explains the dangers of mutation, and the fear it instills in the Imperium;
- To Reach For Paradise: a description of the summons sent by Roboute Guilliman himself to hundreds of Rogue Traders, asking for their help as equals in discovering new, untainted worlds on which to dwell. This focuses on Elucia Vhane and her crew aboard the New Dawn, their discovery of uncorrupted worlds for the Imperium to settle, and their unwitting introduction of the Gellerpox Virus to these worlds;
- An annotated map of the Truehawk – Elucia Vhane’s shuttle – and the Ministorum Shrine, site of the terrible final battle against Vulgar Thrice-Cursed; these maps cover the included gameboard.
- Ultra-Close Confines: rules for combat in the narrow corridors of spacecraft, the confined spaces of hives, or anywhere that necessitates brutal, close-quarters fighting with little space to move. This includes rules for movement. resolving visibility behind walls, opening and closing doors, and 2 Tactics for use when fighting aboard the Truehawk or at the Ministorum Shrine;
- Killzone: The Truehawk: an annotated map showing how to set up the gameboard for skirmishes aboard this shuttle, with a table of 6 special environment rules;
- Killzone: Ministorium Shrine: an annotated map showing how to set up the gameboard for skirmishes within the dust-ridden confines of the Shrine, with a table of 6 special environment rules;
- Commanders: sometimes kill teams will be led by a great hero, a high-ranking officer or the warlord of a whole army – this section contains special rules for fielding a kill team led by a Commander, complete with their own Tactics and Traits;
- Rules for fielding the included miniatures: datasheets for each, with Commander Traits, Upgrades and Tactics for Elucia Vhane and Vulgrar Thrice-Cursed, 6 specific Tactics for each kill team, rules for their weapons both ranged and melee, and points values for each;
- Specific Specialists for the included kill teams: Strategist (for the Elucidian Starstriders) and Strength (for the Gellerpox Infected);
- 4 Narrative Play and 4 Matched Play Missions based around the struggle between these 2 kill teams, with a set of ideas for your own Open Play Missions (and 3 pre-generated missions to start you off);
- Advanced Rules: this section covers a historical campaign using the content included in the box, and shows you how to combine the Ministorum Shrine with another Kill Team gameboard to create a much larger Killzone.
Registered users can share their experience with this product. Register to access all of the benefits reserved to registered users or click on login if you are already registered.